Sign up to receive our event notifications by email.
Pump Project Annex
1109 B Shady Lane - Studio 8
Austin, TX 78721
Scheduling and Orientation
Online sign up for work and press time will soon be available. In the interim Studio Subscribers can sign up using the calendar at the studio. First time users of the studio must go through orientation with the Studio Manager before they can use the studio. This orientation is part of every "Open Studio".
- Studio Subscriptions: We offer 1, 3 and 6 month subscriptions to the studio at a discounted rate. Subscriptions come with 24/7 access to the studio. After signing up we will contact you to schedule a time for orientation.
Sign Up for a Studio Subscription
- Open Studio: We try to hold an "Open Studio" at least twice a month. Check our events calendar for specific dates. Open Studio will only be held if artists sign up in advance. Our Studio Manager will be in attendance to provide orientation for first time artists and to lend a hand and answer questions. You must prepay to reserve a spot. If you cancel at least 24 hours in advance we will apply your payment to any other service offered by WPA.
Prepay to Reserve a Spot
WPA Studio Equipment/Supplies
The following is a list of community supplies provided by WPA. The supplies are not guaranteed.
- Studio members must be mindful that this is a shared space and thoroughly clean up after themselves, as well as follow all studio-posted guidelines. All artists printing in the studio are required to attend quarterly clean-up days or schedule a clean-up activity with the studio manager.
- A list of supplies provided by WPA is attached. All other supplies, including inks and paper towels, will be provided by the studio member. Storage is not provided.
- Studio members are responsible for any damage to equipment, furniture, fixtures, printing blankets, etc. You will be required to repair or replace anything damaged during your visit to the studio.
Email email@example.com for more information.